Requisite Skills and Capabilities
Both your hardware and knowledge have certain pre-qualifications for this course.
What Do You Learn In The React Course?
Some key topics discussed are:
- Understand the React single-page application and its differences from conventional frameworks for web development.
- Write code using features of ES6 language and develop applications using React 16
- Learn about and use single direction data flow of React, the React Router, about Redux Saga, large Redux libraries and more
- Create middleware with Redux Saga
- How to use and create presentational components using styled-components
- Take advantage of React components like immutable.js library, Redux tools for debugging, and Redux using Enzyme, Sinon and Jest.
- Implement server-side SEO rendering with reduced load times
- Use webpack bundler features like lazy loading, code splitting, tree shaking, and hot module replacement
- Cloud deployment of React applications
- The React ecosystem, third-party library sources and more
Google Chrome or such modern browsers with editors like the JS editor, VS editor for coding, etc. with an OS configuration for Windows Ubuntu/ Mac.
About The ReactJS Training Course:
React Course with Zeolearn assures quality practical education with maximum benefits.
The key features include:
- 24 hours of certified instructor delivered online training where you learn to build robust internet applications using Redux, React JS, and Flux
- Inculcate the concepts, principles, techniques and industry tricks from industry drawn certified faculty and mentors
- You will under mentorship implement the technology in live/new projects as your project work in web applications
- Continuous support even after course completion from trainers to ensure problem resolution in the implementation of projects
- The fee includes international course materials that serve as quick reference guides, access to code and libraries and online support on an on-going basis
How Will You Benefit?
▪▪ React training course completion certificates are valued and accepted across the industry as an endorsement of your practical skills, theoretical knowledge, and proficiency in React JS.
▪▪ The scope for persons who are able to work as team players in a communicative and collaborative environment is facing high demand for such technical expertise.
▪▪ Payouts are good, and demand for professionals outstrips the supply.
▪▪ By being proficient in React JS concepts and the React library, you can build SPA applications.
▪▪ Since all enterprises focus on ROI, you can provide them with better applications including rapid access, low maintenance costs and less developmental costs thereby increasing productivity, efficiency, and ROI.